Are you interested in supporting the Eagle 5K & Fun Run but want to do something other than be a sponsor or in addition to being a sponsor?
The Eagle Marketplace is going to be running during this event!
For $50, you will get a 10′ x 10′ space that you can setup in and sell your merchandise or provide information about your organization to those participants of the event.
The money raised from the $50 fee will go directly towards helping Rogers Middle School and aid in purchasing technology equipment, student programs, teacher and staff recognition awards, and so much more!
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com today!
- Each vendor will be supplied with a 10′ x 10′ area.
- Vendor locations will be assigned.
- No power will be provided.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, tents and sandbags/stakes to hold down their tents in case of wind.
- Pre-packaged food items can be sold, but no food can be prepared on-site.
- Setup will begin at 7:00 A.M. and the market will be open through the awards ceremony (10:15 am). Tear down will need to take place by 10:30 am.
Thanks for making the Eagle 5K & Fun Run a HUGE success!